Dovax - Chameleon Dovax - Chameleon

I actually disagree with many here, I really liked the brass hits. Kinda a unique take on big room :) I would've liked a bit more high end on the drop synths, and IMO the bassline synth is a bit too stereo for me.

Stars Stars

Nice chiptune, I would've changed the snare though to something a little more fitting. Maybe even white noise + lofi. Really cool track!

Alan Walker - Fade (Zophar Remix) Alan Walker - Fade (Zophar Remix)

pretty good for a track made in 25m with a free online daw :)

Time Fault Time Fault

Nice, has kind of that panda eyes type feel to it :)

IMO I would have more transient in the snare, because I felt like the punch was a little weak, but really nice track overall :)

Another Unfinished Dubstep Project Another Unfinished Dubstep Project

needs more ai xd

[End Times]* [End Times]*

Flangy growl hit preset xd

The Seven Seas Remix - F777 The Seven Seas Remix - F777

Pretty noice, I'd recommend having some sort of sidechain during the drop to keep the mix nice and clean. Also, the bassline was clashing with the leads a lot during the drop and IMO it seemed like there was too much going on sometimes. I really like the concept and good work overall ! :)

SwaggyPig007 responds:

Yes ik what u mean. :)

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression

I like the time stretching on the phaser bass(I think).

Virtual Riot - In My Head (Ft. PRXZM) (HeliXiX Remix) Virtual Riot - In My Head (Ft. PRXZM) (HeliXiX Remix)

I love VR preset "sunny growl" lmao, great track!

HeliXiX responds:

lmao I get so many comments saying that. it's not even sunny growl it just uses some of the same concepts xd

Quaestus Quaestus

Interesting concept, could use some better transitions(after the drop), and the tail of the drop kick doesn't mesh well at all with the main bass I think. The fm lead in the drop is really cool :)

BoonanaOfficial responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed the song (kinda I think) and I will work on my transitions and kick selection